8.30.2011

Huber Hill and the Dead Man's Treasure

SSo, let me tell you about one of my friends, B.K. Bostick. The dude's kind of nuts, but he's hilarious! Plus, he writes awesome books. His debut novel, Huber Hill and the Dead Man's Treasure, hits the shelves in October and I can't wait for people to read this book. The writing is sharp. The characters are awesome. And the story will hook you!

Here's what he has going on with his book:


The Story:
My grandpa inspired the story. He would always tell me stories about Spanish treasure hidden up in the mountains. I always imagined going on these wild adventures to find treasure. As I grew older, I realized that the real treasures were the stories my grandpa told me. I'll always remember those days sitting at his side listening as he showed old maps, books, and artifacts. If there's one theme to the story, it's that relationships with friends and family are invaluable- of much more worth than any kind of money.

The Fundraiser:
Alyssa, my neighbor, was diagnosed with a Meningioma brain tumor on December 5th, 2010. The only way to get it out was through surgery. It took four surgeries to get out as much of the tumor as they could and now she's almost finished with her radiation treatments. Alyssa is an inspiration to me. Her positive outlook and attitude while facing something so terrible is truly remarkable. Because of the inspiration she's given me, I am trying to give back. I will be donating 100% of profits from all pre orders of Huber Hill and the Dead Man's Treasure along with sales during the first two weeks of launch (Oct. 1-16) to Alyssa and her family. Visitwww.treasureforalyssa.com

The Giveaway:
I'll also be giving away a replicated gold coin/bookmark to each Frank Cole Follower who goes to my author page on facebook and clicks the "like" button. Go to: http://www.facebook.com/bkbostickauthorpage

Check out the Book Trailer:




And, since I love goofy videos, check out this interview BK did as well.






Come on, this guy's book has to be worth taking a look at!

No comments: