11.05.2012

Horrible Hypochondria!!!

I feel horrible. I haven't written anything on this blog for more than a month and a half. Life's been busy, I'm under the gun (writing deadline that is) and I get panicky where I start to wheeze and think up all sorts of weird ailments. For example: My pinkie in my left hand hurts really bad when I twist it counterclockwise. This could be the beginning of the end.

Hypochondria is the real deal. I'll watch a show and if some character happens to have a sickness, after a little while, I start to suffer from similar symptoms. It's not too bad though. I don't get Lyme disease, or go blind, or suddenly have the urge to eat brains, but I do get weird moles, gout, kidney flare-ups, and my vision becomes blurry sometimes when I'm staring at my computer screen. You know when people say they have a ringing in their ears? I've experienced that too! I don't know what the heck that is. Weird.

I recently went to the doctor and bombarded the poor chap with all my problems. I don't think they like it when you blindside them that way. You know what I'm talking about. You make your co-pay, tell the receptionist you just need a refill on your standard meds, and when the doctor strolls in all smiley and ready to stethoscopify you, blamo! You pull out the handwritten paper (scribbled on both sides so you won't forget a single sniffle) and two hours later with more used tongue depressors and cotton swabs than a Junior High school science project, your doctor has to go on administrative leave while you stroll out of the office ready to purchase your burial plot. It's a big mess.

Perhaps, this is my way of making excuses for not blogging.


Nah, that's not it.

In other news, the third and final Guardians book is beyond the half-way point. *wheeze* I have about a month to finish the other half. *Is that a polyp!*

The Guardians of the Finisher's Fury

It has a nice ring to it don't you think?

Also, Hashbrown Winters and the Whiz-tastrophe should have a cover very soon. I will reveal it to the world as soon as I find out. Don't forget, the fourth book in my Hashbrown series releases April 2013. Ah, I can't feel my legs. How lovely.

That is all. I must go and dab my moles with antibiotic ointment.

Adieu.






No comments: