9.21.2012

Authorpalooza! Fall 2012


I know I haven't given you much time, but I feel confident you could free up some time to come hang out. 

I’m kicking off the fall with Authorpalooza! This Saturday (tomorrow) September 22nd starting at 4 pm until 8, I think. It will be at the Orem Barnes and Noble (330 E. 1300 S. Orem, UT) And check out that link! I’m like the second name mentioned on the whole huge list! You have to swing by and make it look like I’m a big time popular author. That how these things work. 

Ann Dee Ellis,Aprilynne Pike,Berin Stephens,Carol Lynch Williams,Dave Farland,Emily Wing Smith,Frank Cole,GG Vandagriff,Jessica Day George,Kristen Chandler,Kristen Landon,Lisa Mangum,Mckensie Wagner,Mettie Ivie Harrison,Nathan Hale,Nichole Giles,Rachael Anderson,Scott Savage,Shawn Bucher,Sheralyn Pratt,Terri Ferran,Elana Johnson,Stacie Henrie,Eric Patten

http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/3714014

No comments: