I've got some books in my house that need to leave my house! I only need one copy of my own book, plus I'm pretty sure I've read it a couple hundred times already. With that being said, let's have a little contest.
I need more followers. Picture me as a little pied piper leading a squadron of lemmings off a mountain. Now, if you're done picturing that (remember I'll be wearing tights and a feather in my cap) let me lay out the ground rules of this contest:
- If you start following my blog, I'll give you an entry.
- If you find someone to follow my blog, I'll give you two entries.
- If you facebook about my book Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness, I'll give you an entry. Note: Must be a positive post. No bashing allowed just yet.
- If you send out an e-mail blast to everyone you know telling them about my upcoming release party on Monday, January 11th at the Southtowne (Sandy) Barnes and Noble starting at 6:00 p.m., I'll give you an entry. Oh and check out the announcement HERE
- If you blog about my book and then put a link to your blog in the comments so I can read your post, I'll give you an entry.
- If you tell a celebrity about my book and they buy a copy of it and consequently contact me to star in some movie about fish people, I'll give you 10 free books automatically and they don't have to be my books.
- If you dress up like a character from my book and come to my release party in that costume, I'll call the police.
I will tally up all of the entries and put them on random.org and that will determine the winners (yeah, I'll give away 2!) Make sure, if you do any of these things, you comment on this post, so I can reward you!
In truth, I want everyone to read this book and have a good laugh. I'd love to have 45-50 followers and some decent buzz so I can keep writing. You guys can help! The contest starts today and goes through Monday, January 11th. Oh, and by the way, did I mention that that is the date of my release party? No? Well it is! And you're all invited!!!