- Visited 45 schools throughout Utah.
- Gave 48 school presentations
- Entertained and was entertained by over 15,000 kids from Kindergarten to 6th Grade
- Received just a shade under 1700 entries to my Create-a-Character Contest
- Broke 1 windshield
- Earned 1 traffic ticket (in St. George)
- Signed I don't know how many books, a statue, countless posters, a chair, a shoe, several random slips of paper, and an arm.
Oh, and to top it all off, last night while I was signing at the Barnes and Noble in Orem, Heidi, my editor from Cedar Fort, showed up bearing gifts. She brought me one of the first copies of Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness hot off the press. I almost cried!
I can't believe I now have 2 published books. It's so crazy. Oh, and I'll be receiving a box of copies in the next little while so stay tuned for a contest. I'm feeling like giving away a couple. :)