3.29.2009

Illustrator

So I finally have some pretty exciting stuff with my book. Cedar Fort has recently signed artist Adam Record to illustrate the cover and possibly the inside chapter headings for Hashbrown! I can't believe someone will actually draw pictures for something I've written. That just blows my mind. Plus, I really dig this guy's art. It's very unique and you can check out his blog on my links. I'm chompin' at the bit to see what he conjures up for Hashbrown and the gang.

In other news I am about half-way done with the second Hashbrown adventure and I feel pretty confident that this one will be even more crazy and hilarious then the first one. I will admit that writing the Hashbrown saga is the hardest thing I've ever done because I have to be committed to making practically every line in the book funny. It drains my brain! But I still love it.

And for your viewing pleasure, here are some of the photographs I took on my recent trip to Yosemite National Park. We went for managers meetings with my company and it was a very inspirational trip. I had no idea what there was to see in that park and although I didn't get a chance to see the Giant Sequoias due to the weather (bummer) I was literally dumbfounded by everything else. Unbelievable!

No comments: