4.21.2013

Launch Party Recap

Well, it's over. I feel relieved because people actually showed up. As an author with a new book, that's what worries you the most. Will they come? Will they care? And I had huge support from friends and family, some of which came from a far distance to buy a book. I can't thank you enough!

My friend Dan, made this cool video of the launch party. Check it out and see if you can make it to my next book launch.
















And... for those out-of-staters, you can buy my book here through Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Hashbrown-Winters-Whiz-Tastrophe-Frank-Cole/dp/1462110568/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1366590730&sr=8-2&keywords=hashbrown+winters


2 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Looks like it was awesome! Congrats!

FYI - I introduced another kid to Hashbrown and he's hooked. His mom used to pay him to read. No joke.
No cash changed hands for HB!

Frank Cole said...

Thanks Amy! Keep spreading the word!