2.26.2010

And the winner is...

I've read over every one's recommendations and after much thought and contemplation I've selected the winner.

Congratulations Andy Hueller! I'm kind of in the mood for a suspense/horror since I'll be on vacation and won't have to worry about losing sleep over something that's too scary. I'm going out to the book store tomorrow and picking myself up a copy of Shutter Island. I don't know if I'll get a chance to watch the movie and just from the trailer I'm very intrigued. Will it scare me? Will it keep me guessing all the way too the end? I sure hope so.

Wow! You guys are awesome! I'm so excited to dive into a new book and break out of this slump. I actually think I'll try out several of the book recommendations from this list. Shocker, but I haven't read Hunger Games yet. Uglies also sounds interesting and I'm going to definitely give Leviathan another go. Plus, I've yet to read a Brandon Sanderson novel and there were several recommendations for his writing. He's an awesome guy and I should take a stab at one of his books.

Andy, shoot me an e-mail with your address and I'll get your books signed and ready to go. Hopefully, I'll have a book report real soon on Shutter Island.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats to Andy.
Frank,I can't believe you haven't read The Hunger Games yet. That should be your next one. Have a great vacation.

Andy Hueller said...

Just sent you an e-mail with my address, Frank. As I wrote there, as well, I'm not sure I've ever won a contest before. How exciting. Enjoy the book.